I decided to make this post about me this time around. Tired of writing characters that exist in my head. Today, I get to serve you all the weird habits that make me.
These have been listed in no particular order;
- When I’m walking down the street, I mentally point out people I think I can beat in words with friends.
2. I believe I look nicer in braids.
3. I unconsciously count my steps when I am walking. Sometimes I miss count because I have counted up to 500 plus. I start all over again.
4. I get very excited when I am home alone and I have to fix something for just me. The joy!!!!!
5.My first Horror movie – Demons Knight, the beginning of my love for horror movies.
6. I usually have a very great come back in my head after I have left an infuriating argument or situation.
7. Courage the cowardly dog is still my favorite cartoon.
8. I have stayed awake all night before, no phones, no movies, no radio, just me, and my imagination.
9. I always perform a dance before the water from the shower hits me.
10. I love watching ants at work and sometimes when I am in my wicked zone, I kill one of them and watch them spread the news. I know, I’m growing out of it.
11. Sometimes I fix people into the Big Bang Theory characters just for the fun of it.
12. I talk to myself when facing the mirror and pretend the image isn’t me. We have acted movies and soap opera with my mirrior.
I hope you enjoyed it.😊 😊